Development prospect of DTF Film
In recent years, digital heat transfer printing is ushering in a very important development opportunity. With the continuous improvement of the printing and dyeing industry’s requirements for energy saving and emission reduction, and the increasing requirements for small batches and multiple varieties at the end of the clothing industry chain, White ink heat transfer ushered in a new direction, a new beginning. White ink heat transfer has completely occupied the dominant position in the garment printing industry, especially in T-shirt printing.
Heat transfer promotes the transformation of enterprises to an innovative and environmentally friendly low-carbon economy and profit model. It realizes the large-scale production of digital printing, which can be produced quickly and customized on demand, without being restricted by plate making. White ink heat transfer gives full play to the advantages of screen printing and digital heat transfer printing, making printing differentiated and personalized, and increasing the added value of printing.
The white ink heat transfer printing market is very extensive, involving all aspects, basically all fabrics can be used, but the most used are pure cotton fabrics and polyester fabrics, other fabrics can also be used, but the effect is not as good as pure cotton fabrics. On online shopping platforms like Pinduoduo, Taobao, etc., we can see T-shirts worth more than a dozen yuan each. Why is the price so cheap? It is because heat transfer printing process is cheap, exquisite and personalized, so that the price of the clothing also reduce.
1. Quick plate making: the pictures can be adjusted and published immediately, no need to print the screen version on film.
2. Save space: It only covers an area of four or five square meters, and many machines can be placed in a small space.
3. Labor saving: One person can watch multiple machines, eliminating complex processes such as net pulling, plate printing, pulp mixing, plate feeding, spreading and receiving, and overheating.
4. Simple operation: only a person who knows a little bit about computers is needed, and other operations are done by fools. You can call someone at any time when you are busy, and you don’t need to be angry with the printing workers.
5. No minimum order quantity: no matter it is small batch or large batch, it can be done
6. The color is good, the color saturation is high, and the solid color is pure enough
7. Wide range of applications: printing factories, clothing factories, personalized customization, online order sales, embroidery and burnt flowers high frequency and other craft factories can be used. The products can be applied to clothes, pants, hats, bags, etc., with strong adaptability .
What is the temperature of heat press? The usual heat transfer temperature is about 160 degrees, and the heat transfer time is about 10 seconds. But sometimes it depends on what kind of fabric is being stamped to determine the stamping time.
Heat transfer can not only be hot stamped on clothing, but also can be used on school bags, shoes, backpacks, pillows, and leather products. The range of use is very wide. You can see white ink heat transfer products anytime and anywhere on the street. Even popular stars or sports superstars can often see heat transfer technology. The development prospect is very good.